Snap Zip Go
The VIVRA is a genius product, designed and invented with love by Aussie Duo, Emily Bitkow and Sarah Hua.
VIVRA elegantly solves the common problem of being out on the go, be that going out for a run or just taking your toddler down to the park, and wanting somewhere to put your essentials like phone, cash, card, keys, but still be light and hands free.
VIVRA had a patented belt-free and bi-fold design that is as ingenious as it is simple. It simply folds over the waistband of any garment and is snapped securely into place with special neodymium magnets – meaning that mobile phones won't be affected and that the VIVRA won't move an inch, even during rigorous physical activity.
This is a highly versatile accessory, perfect for those that want to keep active without having to worry about their personal belongings. A host of sweet features make VIVRA perfect for working out and travelling.
- No belt, so no restriction, chafing or moving around
- No bounce - even while running, skipping or hopping
- Easily fits a phone, keycard, keys, passport
- Handy headphone port for music or calls on the go
- Water and sweat resistent
- In-built RFID protection, protecting your credit cards from skimming devices
- Self locking zip to avoid theft or accidental opening - to open, gently pull the zipper outwards (away from the pouch) while sliding the zipper.
- Easy to wash by hand or just through it in a cold wash cycle in a delicates wash bag
- Large enough (in either size) to comfortably fit 2 EpiPens together with your phone and other essentials
SMALL - 19.5cm x 12cm (7.7in x 4.7in)
Recommended for iPhone SE, 6, 7, 8, X, XS, Galaxy S5, S6, or S7 (may not fit bulky phone cases).
LARGE - 21cm x 13cm (8.3in x 5.1in)
Recommended for iPhone 6+ 7+, 8+, XS Max, Galaxy S7 Edge, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, or Note (may not fit bulky phone cases).
VIVRA - [viv-rah] Noun
- A modernised, streamlined bum bag to carry one’s essentials, belt free and bounce free, that utilises a patented magnetic bi-fold design instead of a traditional belt or strap.
- The power or ability to live life to the fullest without concern for one’s personal belongings.
- The state of feeling free to enjoy and appreciate every moment that one experiences, whatever activity one is participating in, due to being free from physical restraint.