Your essential guide to sustainable food choices: how to buy better, cook simply and waste less.
Our kitchens are ground zero when it comes to food waste, excess packaging and confusing ethical choices. What you buy, cook and eat has a much bigger impact than the bag you carry it in. Inspiring, practical and above all simple, The Less Waste, No Fuss Kitchen is designed for busy people who want to make simple changes without rethinking their whole lives.
Lindsay Miles, of Treading My Own Path and Less Stuff, will help you to:
- Switch up your daily staples to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Avoid single-use packaging, even at the supermarket.
- Make the most of your pantry, fridge and freezer to avoid food waste.
- Confidently adapt recipes to use what you have.
- There really might be such thing as a (waste) free lunch.
About the Author
Lindsay Miles is a passionate zero-waste and plastic-free living spokesperson and educator who helps people to find more meaningful lives with less waste and less stuff. She has been sharing ideas and strategies on her popular website, Treading My Own Path, since 2013, and has been featured acros international media including, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, TreeHugger, TEDx and more. She gives talks and workshops to encourage others to embrace change, reconnect with their values and make a positive impact on the world around them.