- Australian artist collaboration
- Small, lightweight, everyday earrings
Small Circle Drops are the 'lipstick' of the jewellery world; little effort, BIG payoff style-wise. If you've got literally 2 seconds, pop these in your ears for an instantly good-mood and a better outfit! They're perfect for when you just wanna bring your look together effortlessly.
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour...inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- sterling silver hooks
little, yet mighty
- reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way you wear them!
- 2.5 cm long including hook x 1.3 cm wide
- 0.6 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland
About the Artist:
Morgan Jamieson is an acclaimed regional Victorian Artist based in Ocean Grove. Living on the coast, she has a strong connection to her native surroundings which continues to inspire her practice.
Art plays a defining role in Morgan’s life, her relationships and interactions with people. Morgan has travelled extensively, visiting some of the world’s most acclaimed galleries, drawing inspiration from some of history’s greats.
Working intuitively, Morgan feels her highest self when experimenting with colour and texture. Her distinctive style conveys authenticity and an intense, and experimental use of colour and shape from nature’s form. Morgan’s obsession with the science of colour is evident in her work which is described as experimental, clashy and imperfect. Her passion is working with watercolour and recently she has been mimicking the beautiful fluidity of watercolour onto canvas using acrylics, oils and varying finishing mediums.
Each piece is designed and hand-crafted at the Moe Moe Design studio in Currumbin, Queensland.
All earring posts, backs, hooks, necklace chains and jump rings are sterling silver and should not irritate sensitive skin.