FLOWER POWER is another in the Picnic Season x D McNaughton Art collab collection.
“I wanted this piece to scream ‘Spring’ which is when Picnic Season officially kicks off.” said Deb McNaughton, the artist behind the brush.
“Bright pinks and purples with hints of green, blue and yellow were a bouquet of flowers waiting to be transferred onto a picnic rug."
The original mixed media artwork features acrylic, corrugated cardboard and felt on canvas to capture the essence of Picnic Season in her signature laid back style.
The amazing thing about the Picnic Season x D McNaughton Art collab collection is that you are actually getting a high resolution fine art reproduction of an original mixed media on canvas artwork.
Apart from the amazing artwork, what else makes It's Picnic Season picnic rugs the perfect picnic rug?
IT'S REALLY BIG
- At 2.9 x 2.9m it comfortably seats up to 9 adults and oodles of kids
IT KEEPS YOU DRY
- Sturdy waterproof PVC backing for durability and ultimate dryness on the dampest of surfaces
IT'S EASY TO CLEAN
- DuPont Teflon© stain and water-resistant top side encourages liquid to bead and makes it harder for stains to stick and easier to remove
IT WON'T FLY AWAY IN THE BREEZE
- Made with reinforced eyelet corners
- Comes with a four pack of super-strong aluminium Picnic Pegs ensure your picnic stays put on the grass.
IT'S A CINCH TO CARRY
- Keep your hands free to carry the important stuff and up the fun-factor with a matching, water-resistant, lined drawstring backpack
IT'S SIMPLE TO FOLD
- No velcro or origami skills required. Just fold down into a square shape til you can’t fold no more
IT'S PROUDLY DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
Total weight of Rug + Backpack + Picnic Pegs set is 4.7kg
- Make sure your Really Big Picnic Rug is dry before folding and storing
- Wipe spills clean with a damp cloth
- Hose down next-level messes
- Line dry
- Avoid ironing, drying in dryer or washing in washing machine