- new larger bell shape layered with small pebble
- layered style with multiple variations
reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other, you can even layer them with your other Moe Moe earrings
- sterling silver studs and butterfly backs
- 7.8cm long x 3cm wide
- 6 grams each (super light for the size)
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland
About the Down To Earth Collection:
Inspired by thoughts of the Sun setting over the desert, its earthy colours and tones complementing one another, as they create the surrounding landscape…this is the Down to Earth Earth Collection. A subtle mix of earthy tones: warm tan, mocha, caramel, a hint of classic Flaxen Clay, and highlighted with a new metallic blush copper….all layered together to create the perfect Winter palette!
Each piece is designed and hand-crafted at the Moe Moe Design studio in Currumbin, Queensland.
All earring posts, backs, hooks, necklace chains and jump rings are sterling silver and should not irritate sensitive skin.