- Beautiful hand made soft toy to treasure for generations
- Large, 47cm tall toy
- 100% cotton yarn outer
Benny is a rather shy animal. He prefers to be kept close at all times. Bear with him though; he’ll be a great friend once you get to know him more.
• Benny will love spending time with you!
• Soft touch 100% fine cotton yarn outer
• Unique, heirloom piece
• Bears may vary slightly due to their handmade nature
• Benny is approximately 47cm tall
• Gently hand wash in cold water
• For best results we suggest the following method:
- Firstly, remove any clothes or removable parts from your toy.
- Run a lukewarm basin of warm water and add some of your chosen laundry powder and give the bowl a good swish around. Cold water doesn't always dissolve the laundry powder so you want it just warm enough (not hot) to help dissolve laundry soap powder grains.
- Pop the toy in for a good wash. We do not recommend soaking. Being cotton they absorb a lot of water and the more water they absorb the longer the drying time.
- Use some soap for extra stain removal if required.
- Give your toy a gentle squeeze to remove excess water it has soaked up.
- After a good squeeze, lay it flat on a towel and give the toy a good dry as you would when bathing a baby. This process removes any excess water again without disfiguring the toy. Kids love this process so get them involved. It's like bathing their baby and teaching them to look after their toys.
- Lay your toy flat to air dry. Lying flat on a clothes horse works well. You can hang them, but it can lead to stretching and disfiguring.
- Now your handmade friend is ready to return to his owner ready for hours of play and love.
Get to know Miann & Co here.
FREE shipping on Australian orders over $100
Find out more about shipping and returns.