- Pure essential oil fragrances
- Natural vegetable wax (coconut and soy)
- A large 350ml glass jar
- Approx 50 hour burn time
- 5 incredible scent options to choose from
- Hand poured in Geelong, VIC
Happy Society candles and home fragrances are all hand blended and poured by Sharni in her Geelong studio. She uses her knowledge of aromatherapy and the detailed craft of perfumery to create thoughtfully blended candles designed to create a feeling of sanctuary at home.
Happy Society only use quality all natural ingredients sourced from sustainable & fair trade suppliers. Candles are made with pure essential oils & a natural vegetable wax. Absolutely free of synthetic fragrances.
Currently Happy Society have five amazing scents to choose from:
Clementine - Smells like a fruit orchard - Sweet & refreshing citrus notes of Australian Mandarin, Italian Clementine, Black Pepper & Himalayan Juniper Berry
Atlas - Smells Like: A forrest - Warm, Grounding notes of Himalayan Cedarwood blended beautifully with Siberian Fir Needle, French Cypress & Vetiver
Native - Smells like the Australian bush - The Australian grown essential oil blend, fresh notes of eucalyptus, lemon myrtle beautifully complimented with manuka, rosemary & sweet orange essential oils. A rich, refreshing & uplifting candle perfect for larger spaces.
- Smells like a summer garden
A bright & cheerful summer blend of herby, floral & citrus notes of Rose Geranium, Bergamot with a hint of Clary Sage & Basil
Artist Collection - Honeysuckle - The sweetness of honeysuckle & citrus oils is met with a subtle earthiness of vetiver & Peru Balsam. The nostalgia of childhood, running around in the garden, freshly cut grass, sweet smelling flowers & climbing trees.
- Artwork by Melissa Grisancich.
- Born in 1987, Melissa is a Melbourne based artist. Her work maintains a firm ethos of using found or recycled objects and she insists on making everything entirely by hand. Her work reflects her interest in surrealism, 60s and 70s record and poster graphics, iconography, symbolism, vintage ephemera and comics.
Approx Burn time: 50+ hours
To get maximum burn time from your candle, please read the below care tips.
- When lighting your candle for the first time please allow the wax to melt completely to the outer edges.
- trim wick before each burn
- Do not burn candle for longer than 3 hours, allow to cool before relighting
- Dip wick in wax to extinguish flame or use a candle snuffer to minimise smoking
Please note, as Happy Society candles are made from all natural ingredients, their colour/shade & burn time can vary slightly between batches.
Find out about our returns policy here