- Beautiful hand made soft toy to treasure for generations
- Large, 30cm tall toy
Becca is a social butterfly. She will always be seen out and about with others, and is the perfect friend to take to all of those tea parties. Be careful though, she's sure to chatter your ear off if you give her the chance! She's a great companion for another little Chatty Cathy.
• 100% fine cotton yarn outer
• 30 cm tall
• Handmade crocheted item
• Heirloom toy, pass him down for generations to come!
• Unique & full of personality
• Variances may occur from Softie to Softie
• Please note this toy does have some metallic/ cotton trims
• Gently hand wash in cold water
• For best results we suggest the following method:
- Firstly, remove any clothes or removable parts from your toy.
- Run a lukewarm basin of warm water and add some of your chosen laundry powder and give the bowl a good swish around. Cold water doesn't always dissolve the laundry powder so you want it just warm enough (not hot) to help dissolve laundry soap powder grains.
- Pop the toy in for a good wash. We do not recommend soaking. Being cotton they absorb a lot of water and the more water they absorb the longer the drying time.
- Use some soap for extra stain removal if required.
- Give your toy a gentle squeeze to remove excess water it has soaked up.
- After a good squeeze, lay it flat on a towel and give the toy a good dry as you would when bathing a baby. This process removes any excess water again without disfiguring the toy. Kids love this process so get them involved. It's like bathing their baby and teaching them to look after their toys.
- Lay your toy flat to air dry. Lying flat on a clothes horse works well. You can hang them, but it can lead to stretching and disfiguring.
- Now your handmade friend is ready to return to his owner ready for hours of play and love.
Get to know Miann & Co here.
FREE shipping on Australian orders over $100
Find out more about shipping and returns.