- Freshen up your home, wardrobe, drawers, bathroom, car, office, handbag, suitcase and more
- 100% wool felted flowers with fragrance oil
- Australian Countyside fragrance notes: Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Pine, Patchouli, Sandalwood
For a naturally fresh home! Not only do these blooms smell as sweet as they look, but they also offer magical mood-boosting benefits.
Pop these sweet felted blooms in your wardrobe, drawers, bathroom, car, office, handbag, suitcase or wherever else you can think of, for a sweet hint of freshness.
How to use:
- Product designed in Australia by Home Dweller
- Felted balls are handmade from 100% natural wool sourced from organic wool farms in New Zealand
- Fragrance oil by Australian brand Ivy & Wood
- Wool is coloured with azo-free dyes
- Eco friendly
- Fairly traded
Lay your flowers on a covered surface, drop the desired amount of fragrance, then hang or place your flowers wherever you want feel-good felty freshness! Revitalize with more fragrance as often as you like.
Australian Countryside - Take a sensory journey to the Australian country, where eucalyptus sway and birdsong fills the air.
Key notes: Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Pine, Patchouli, Sandalwood.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Avoid contact with other surfaces. Keep away from heat.
Box includes 2 felt flowers on hanging cord + 5ml bottle of fragrance oil
Felt flower is approx. 6cm wide x 6cm high + hanging cord.
Each Home Dweller Felt Flower is skilfully hand crafted and stitched together using 100% natural organic wool and possesses its own unique character, making it a truly artisanal creation.
Get to know Home Dweller here
Find out more about shipping and returns.